Thank you for your interest in EnerDel. If you’d like to be considered for one of the opportunities listed below, please click on the Apply Now box under the job description to submit your cover letter and resume via email. To be considered for other opportunities, please send your resume and a cover letter via email to: jobs@EnerDel.com. EnerDel keeps resumes on file for six months from date of receipt.
Scroll down to view all open positions.
- Date Posted
- Indianapolis, IN
- United States of America
- Job Type
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
- Associate’s degree in a technical field or equivalent is preferred, plus three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience and participate in training opportunities as determined by the Company
- Must have basic computer skills and able to use basic functions of M/S Office Suite for reports and time and record keeping
- Spoken & written English required
- Excellent written and oral skills preferred
- Experience in battery and energy storage technology a plus
Acts as on-site field service technician on assigned open tickets to resolve customer affecting technical issues in a timely fashion in order to maintain maximum customer satisfaction. Support will include but not limited to installation, technical consultation and assistance to on-site personnel, product repairs, troubleshooting and recording service activity. Job will require travel up to 70%. This role relates to all Enerdel technology and products. This position serves as a technical resource assisting both end users and less experienced support technicians in effectively identifying issues and using effective troubleshooting techniques to resolve customer issues.
- Build customer relationship in a professional manner through solution-oriented communications and service, providing both on-site and telephone support
- Work with engineering, project management, spare parts and management groups to resolve escalated problems
- Provide written service & expense reports to Director of Service & Quality on all activities carried out on site and complete all required documentation in a timely manner
- Properly document, label, and return all defective parts resulting from repair
- Make technical recommendations to engineering, quality and production team
- Work closely with the Director of Service & Quality to ensure site work is carried out in the required order, for completion by the required timeline
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures at all times. Develop and maintain safe habits and practices with regard to safety requirements on site and in the manufacturing facility and report any breaches or concerns on health and safety matters to the Director of Service & Quality or HR.
- Ensure all materials, tools and equipment provided to you, are kept safe, and secure. Ensure all are calibrated in good working order to Enerdel requirements.
- Assist in manufacturing or engineering with customer projects, as well as unit refurbishment or replacement at the customer site or the Enerdel manufacturing facility
- Assist the parts department with recommended spare parts and wear parts to existing and new customers
- Perform all required activities at the customer facility or on-site
- Provide technical support to other Field Service Specialist in the field
- Must be self-motivated with ability to work & think well independently
- Overtime may be necessary as work load dictates. This may include weekdays or weekends.
- Must maintain valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to use a computer for creation of reports and data entry required
- Must be able to use a smart phone and any related applications required for the job or timekeeping
- Must maintain valid passport to take advantage of Factory & Service Training at various Enerdel Customer sites worldwide
- Must maintain clean and professional appearance while working with customers, vendors and colleagues
- Accept other responsibilities as requested or required by the Director of Service & Quality or the Company as needed